The Advance Subchapter S Conference provides sophisticated knowledge of the “hot button” issues and intricacies of Subchapter S such as:
- Distribution and redemption rules applicable to S corporations
- Subchapter S eligibility and election requirements
- Section 199A and its application to S corporations
- Using trusts and S corporations shareholders
- State income taxation of S corporations
- Tax planning in light of new and recent tax developments
The Tax Conferences in July are hosted by NYU SPS and the Division of Programs in Business. We educate leaders in the functional areas of a business. Our portfolio of graduate, continuing education, and executive programs prepares students to drive innovative organizational and societal growth on a global scale.
As esteemed supporters of our conferences, we ask that you consider making a gift to support our division with a gift to our conference fund. A gift of any amount will make an immense impact on our cost to host our annual tax conferences each year, and also allows us to provide financial hardship discounts and scholarships to those attorneys and accountants that need assistance to cover the conference fees.