Our impact at SPS extends far and wide through our students, alumni, faculty and staff members. Below you will find a snapshot of important indicators on who we are and what we do.
SPS Fast Facts and Figures
- Enrolled: 3,740
- Gender: 39% Male; 61% Female
- Country Origin: 46% Domestic;
Traditional Undergraduate Students
- Enrolled: 747
- Gender: 68% Male; 32% Female
- Country Origin: 65% Domestic;
Post-Traditional Undergraduate Students
- Enrolled: 679
- Gender: 43% Male; 57% Female
- Country Origin: 72% Domestic;
- Enrolled: 7,066
SCHOLARSHIPS & FINANCIAL AID
- $13,231,110 in scholarships awarded to NYU SPS undergraduate and graduate students, an increase of 3.71% from AY 2019-2020
- $500,629.00 in funding awarded to 74 NYU SPS CCTOP students.
NYU SPS supports the highest number of Community College Transfer Opportunity Program (CCTOP) students at NYU.
- $925,659.50 in scholarships awarded to transfer students entering the NYU SPS Division of Applied Undergraduate bachelor’s degree programs.
- $129,937.84 in Yellow Ribbon funding awarded to military veterans enrolled in NYU SPS graduate programs.
(Class of 2021)
- 94% of graduate students and 95% of undergraduate students were either employed or enrolled in a graduate or professional school during the data collection period.
- 77% of those who secured employment indicated that they obtained their position directly through an NYU or an NYU Wasserman Center for Career Development at NYU SPS-related resource.
- 97.1% of undergraduate respondents indicated they had an internship during their course of study at NYU.-THIS STAT WAS NOT TRACKED FOR THE YEAR DUE TO COVID.
- 88% secured employment in the United States, of which 83% are working in the New York City metropolitan area (NY, NJ, CT).
- Graduates secured employment across more than 30 industries.
Note: Data was collected from graduates who were awarded a degree in September 2020, January 2021, or May 2021 from the School of Professional Studies. Information from a total of 746 graduates was collected and analyzed, representing 58% of the Class of 2021.
SIGNATURE INDUSTRY CONFERENCES
Schack Institute of Real Estate
Jonathan M. Tisch Center of Hospitality
Division of Programs in Business