Our impact at SPS extends far and wide through our students, alumni, faculty and staff members. Below you will find a snapshot of important indicators on who we are and what we do.
SPS Fast Facts and Figures
- Enrolled: 3,634
- Gender: 39% Male; 61% Female
- Country Origin: 49% Domestic;
Traditional Undergraduate Students
- Enrolled: 1,423
- Gender: 58% Male; 42% Female
- Country Origin: 68% Domestic;
Post-Traditional Undergraduate Students
- Enrolled: 696
- Gender: 48% Male; 52% Female
- Country Origin: 72% Domestic;
- Enrolled: 12,116
SCHOLARSHIPS & FINANCIAL AID
- $14,822,612.76 in scholarships awarded to NYU SPS undergraduate and graduate students, an increase of 4.21% from AY 2018-2109
- $325,750.00 in funding awarded to 52 NYU SPS CCTOP students.
NYU SPS supports the highest number of Community College Transfer Opportunity Program (CCTOP) students at NYU.
- $2,513,044.22 in scholarships awarded to transfer students entering the NYU SPS Division of Applied Undergraduate bachelor’s degree programs.
- $184,856.34 in Yellow Ribbon funding awarded to military veterans entering NYU SPS graduate programs. (AY 2020-2021)
(Class of 2020)
- 93.3% of graduate students and 94.0% of undergraduate students were either employed or enrolled in a graduate or professional school during the data collection period.
- 74.4% of those who secured employment indicated that they obtained their position directly through an NYU or an NYU Wasserman Center for Career Development at NYU SPS-related resource.
- 97.1% of undergraduate respondents indicated they had an internship during their course of study at NYU.
- 84.5% secured employment in the United States, of which 84.7% are working in the tristate area (NY, NJ, CT).
79.8% of those working in the US are located in New York.
- Graduates secured employment across more than 29 industries.
Note: Data was collected from graduates who were awarded a degree in September 2019, January 2020, or May 2020 from the School of Professional Studies. Information from a total of 1,081 graduates was collected and analyzed, representing 56.0% of the Class of 2020.
SIGNATURE INDUSTRY CONFERENCES
Schack Institute of Real Estate
Jonathan M. Tisch Center of Hospitality
Division of Programs in Business