Valuation and Feasibility Analysis in Commercial Real Estate
This course provides an introduction to the income, market, and cost approaches with extensive treatment of the highest and best use concept and applications of discounted cash flow, income capitalization, and residual techniques. It emphasizes investment, risk, and lease valuation models. This course will delve into various roles in providing essential income and cash flow measurements used in arriving at sound, value-based decisions. Feasibility analysis, realistically grounded in market analysis and featuring the cost versus value creation equation, also is treated.
You'll Walk Away with
- An understanding of the concept of best and highest use
- Knowledge of how this concept is implemented using the tools of finance
- The ability to assess the importance of income and cash flow measurements and their impact on commercial real estate values
- Working adults with an interest in how to apply valuation techniques in commercial real estate
- Members of the CRE Finance Council (CREFC)