To earn a certificate, students must declare their candidacy at the start of their program of study. To do so, please use the button above.
Must be completed within
You'll Walk Away With
- The skills to design code in an object-oriented programming language and organize it into functions, modules and classes.
- The ability to extend your code by leveraging widely-used libraries of Python software.
- A deeper understanding of techniques for testing, debugging and optimizing your applications.
- The tools and techniques to organize work done by a team.
- Working knowledge of how to integrate Python code with database back-ends and web pages.