Graduates and degree candidates who wish to participate in the NYU School of Professional Studies Convocation and in the University Commencement ceremonies are required to wear academic attire. Academic attire rental orders can be placed from Monday, March 18 through Tuesday, April 16.
Academic attire will be available for pick up on the following dates:
- Tuesday, May 14, 2019: 11:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m. (on-time orders only)
- Wednesday, May 15, 2019: 11:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m. (on-time orders only)
- Thursday, May 16, 2019: 11:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m.
- Friday, May 17, 2019: 11:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
- Monday, May 20, 2019: 10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 21, 2019: 10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
No attire will be distributed on Commencement Day, Wednesday, May 22.
Please Note: Since the rented attire has been folded and placed in a bag for distribution, it is recommended that you pick it up in time to have it pressed before the ceremony.