Join us for an educational workshop on Go-to-Market (GTM) strategies with emphasis on startups and international companies trying to enter and scale in U.S. markets, led by NYU Adjunct Professor, Matthew Sawyer.
- Learn the functions and elements of an effective Go-to-Market (GTM) strategy
- Be able to apply learning to develop a GTM strategy
What the workshop includes:
- Three-hour workshop that includes lectures, exercises, case studies, and short breaks
- First, introduce concepts and frameworks from Make It In America by NYU Adjunct Professor, Matthew Sawyer
- Then reinforce learning with business examples, stories, and workshop exercises
- Lastly, apply learning to a case study of a company trying to enter the U.S. market