Landing Your Dream Job: A Master Class with Georgina Levitt
Register for this Summer 2023 course on the new NYU SPS Academy of Lifelong Learning website .
Are you eager to take the next step in your career, or perhaps pivot career paths, but feel unsure where to start to put your best foot forward? If so, this course will explore how you can parlay your education, skills and experience into a job you love, and in doing so build a personal brand that will serve you and your career for years to come. It’s time to write your own story, and it’s critical for you to be able to talk about your strengths and skills to show why you are interested in a job and what you will uniquely bring to it. In this four-session masterclass, you will create a step-by-step roadmap to position and pitch yourself for your ideal role. We will work to analyze your assets and interests to determine the best career path for you. We will also tackle the nitty gritty of resume updating and tailoring, interview preparation, and how to present yourself (AKA your personal brand) to potential employers and networking groups. In short, this course will outline the tools, written material, and verbal communications necessary for you to market yourself to successfully and confidently take the next bold step forward in your career. Summer 2023 tuition is $699.
You'll Walk Away with
- A roadmap to position and pitch yourself for your ideal role
- Tools to help you develop and present your personal brand
- Tips on resume updating and interview preparation
- A how, when, and where to network
- Confidence to take the next bold step forward in your career
- Professionals of all ages looking to pivot or boost their career
- Students eager to enter the workforce
- Students looking to hone their career goals and finetune their personal assets (i.e. resume, interview script, etc.)