Advanced C++ Programming
Build on the skills learned in Intermediate C++ Programming with three applications of operator overloading: formatted and file I/O; dynamic memory allocation; and standard containers, such as vector, list, and string. Then, concentrate on building classes using the different varieties of inheritance: single and multiple, virtual and non-virtual, public and private, and inheritance from an abstract base class with pure virtual functions. See how object-oriented design results in maintainable, extensible architectures. Explore the implementations of, and alternatives to, inheritance. Report and recover from runtime errors by throwing and catching exceptions.
You'll Walk Away with
- A strong understanding of object-oriented knowledge in C++
- The ability to apply OOP in C++ to increase code efficiency
- The knowledge of how OOP's role in creating the most complex applications
- Anyone interested in the C++ programming language who has completed intro and intermediate-level courses
- Advanced-level programmers