Management of Cricket Analytics
Management of Cricket Analytics offers unique insight into the highly competitive and rapidly growing world of data analytics as applied to cricket. In this course, learn a process-driven model that helps you to make management decisions around big data. Topics covered include data creation, data interpretation, data execution, and the diverse platforms on which it can be used. In addition, this course will offer several unique benefits: an in-depth understanding of the decision-making processes of a manager; insight from leading experts such as players, coaches, executives, and owners; and a diverse perspective based on cross-functional models used in context.
You'll Walk Away with
- Knowledge of specific team-building models and data integration
- An understanding of key features in a data analytics ecosystem
- The ability to apply a customized data analytics model in sports
- Professionals interested in learning more about data analytics, especially as it applies to sports
- Managers interested in learning more about the application of data to decision-making