ULL (Ultra-Low Latency) Architectures for Electronic Trading
Develop advanced skills in architecting electronic trading (ET) and market data applications for ultra-low latency (ULL), for competitive advantage, and for positive ROI. This course will be both instructional and hands-on (in-class and some homework), and it will enable you to catapult your skills in multiple facets of ULL ET.
You'll Walk Away with
- A strong understanding of relevant ultra-low latency technologies, including hardware acceleration, FPGAs, application design, kernel tuning, real-time analytics, servers, and networks
- The ability to architect electronic trading applications per business requirements, including conducting ROI analysis for new infrastructures
- Knowledge of how to leverage machine learning for electronic trading
- Strategic infrastructure and application architects, engineers, and product and project managers
- System administrators, developers, production support, and QA analysts with intermediate skills in Linux, servers, networks, bash, FIX, and market data protocols