The GMAT is required for admission to most graduate business schools. This course prepares you for the GMAT computer-adaptive test (CAT) through classroom instruction, practice in test-taking techniques, and a diagnostic test.
Note: Registering at least two weeks prior to the start of the course date is highly recommended. Popular classes fill up quickly and more specialized classes need sufficient enrollment.
For general information about this course, please call 212-992-3336 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are registered for an online course and are not able to access/view your course in Brightspace, please note the following:
- It may take at least 24 hours from the time you registered for your information to be transferred into Brightspace.
- New students registering two days or LESS before the start date of the course may experience delayed access.
For additional technical support, contact the IT Service Desk (available 24/7/365) at 212-998-3333 or AskITS@nyu.edu .
You'll Walk Away with
- Preparation to take the GMAT computer-adaptive test (CAT)
- Knowledge of test-taking techniques
- Practice using a diagnostic test
- Anyone interested in taking the GMAT
- Those looking to enter graduate business programs