Database Management and Modeling
Learn the basics of database setup and management, as well as the analytical techniques and tools used in direct and digital marketing to assess, enhance, and profit from customer-relationship management. In particular, this course will cover the steps to build and design a customer database and illustrate how to define and assess customer data requirements, needs, and special considerations.
You'll Walk Away with
- The ability to manipulate, organize, and interpret data from various data sets
- An understanding of how to maintain a database, including NCOA processing, address standardization, deduping, and other methods for cost efficiency and accuracy
- The expertise to valuate and create sampling techniques, predictor variables, and other measures
- Experience analyzing models, charts, and profit calculations
- Familiarity with database mining and modeling with SAS