Real Estate and Construction Diploma in Commercial Property Management
This diploma program is no longer accepting new applications.
Current Students, please use the Diplomas in Real Estate and Construction Fall 2019 Bulletin to view our course offerings.
The Diploma in Commercial Property Management introduces you to real estate from the operations perspective. You will learn how to manage a dynamic asset for which new challenges can arise daily, from tenant relations and client service to operations and employee management issues and needs. You also will gain a comprehensive understanding of the main roles and responsibilities of a property manager, including how best to position a property to maximize its investment return and profit, how to read and administer a lease, and how to maintain property-building systems and maximize their economic life.
The Diploma is awarded to students who successfully complete the four required courses within two years.
Click on the courses below for course sections and times.
If you need additional advisement, please email the program office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Must be completed within
You'll Walk Away With
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of commercial property management
- The ability to develop a property management services strategy for a potential client/owner
- An understanding of budget and accounting for commercial properties
- An understanding of landlord/tenant rules and regulations
- The ability to evaluate and administer a commercial lease agreement