Developing the Marketing Plan
An effective marketing plan is a road map to success for businesses both large and small. Learn how to express a marketing strategy through a comprehensive and coherent plan. Examine how strategies and plans change at each stage in the life cycle of a product, service, or concept. Class instruction emphasizes effectively accumulating relevant data; analyzing the competition; naming and pricing products; and positioning, promoting, and distributing. In this highly interactive course that makes extensive use of case studies, prepare your own model marketing plans.
You'll Walk Away with
- An understanding of the actual marketing plan process, from the strategic approach to the tactical execution
- The marketing techniques and tools required to achieve marketing objectives
- The ability to prepare marketing planning, to analyze markets, and to understand customer needs
- Professionals interested in building a strong foundation in the implementation of a marketing strategy
- Those who want to explore core concepts in marketing plan development