Introduction to C# Programming
Designed for first-time programmers, this course presents a comprehensive introduction to programming using the C# language. Learn to use Microsoft Visual Studio, and focus on the development of correct, efficient programs that are easy to maintain. Topics include basic concepts of C# programming, problem solving, programming logic, and design techniques of an object-oriented language. This hands-on course also explores the Microsoft .NET Framework, aspects of the .NET object hierarchy, and ways to use C# in a .NET application environment, laying the foundation for further study in programming.
You'll Walk Away with
- An understanding of C# language constructs, syntax, and semantics
- Knowledge of reusable .NET components via inheritance and interface realization
- The ability to leverage the major namespaces and classes of the .NET Framework
- Anyone interested in programming in C#
- Those who have experience with a modern language such as VB, Java, Pascal, or C/C++