World-Class Organizational Culture
Organizations that have built world-class cultures are better able to navigate constant market change and uncharted conditions and have greater access to top talent. Having a world-class organizational culture can help a firm to gain an invaluable, lasting competitive advantage in practically any industry. In this course, acquire an understanding of why a world-class culture matters in today’s organizations. The course will review organizational best practices, with a focus on the benefits to and impacts on both employees and clients, including how to apply culture to employee recruitment.
You'll Walk Away with
- An understanding of how and why to treat employees like strategic partners
- Tools to build a world-class organizational culture and to market it effectively
- The skills to ensure that clients are trusted partners
- Entrepreneurs looking to obtain a deeper and broader understanding of organizational culture
- Senior management and business owners seeking organizational ideas and strategies to implement within their own teams