Marketing and Public Relations Certificate in NYU/ARF Marketing Optimization and Insights
With the mainstreaming of digital technologies and the resultant streams of consumer data, the field of marketing analytics has witnessed dramatic change over the past decade and, with that, challenges for those seeking entry level marketing jobs as well as for those trained in traditional marketing who want to advance their marketing career. Taught by experienced marketing professionals, this online marketing certificate provides students with marketing case studies that focus on real-world application of marketing research and analytic methods to diagnose marketing problems, iterate solutions, and evaluate marketing effectiveness. From advertising analytics to marketing campaign strategy all students who successfully complete this online certificate program will be prepared to provide the marketing insights needed to deliver data driven marketing.
The courses within this certificate are eligible for a discount with ARF member companies. Please contact us for further details at email@example.com.
Must be completed within
You'll Walk Away With
- The ability to apply a modern consumer-centric approach to the development and optimization of marketing in your daily work activities
- The ability to identify the business goals, objectives, and strategies relevant to marketing and advertising
- The ability to assess the requirements of an effective marketing and advertising plan to support these business goals
- The ability to develop actionable insights from consumer and market data
- Integrate the research and insights process into the development, testing and optimization of messaging and creative assets
- Evaluate the impact of media choices, the media-mix and optimal media plans on reaching marketing communications and business goals
- Measure the effectiveness and efficiency of a marketing campaign, and determine appropriate optimizations