Marketing and Public Relations Certificate in NYU/ARF Marketing Optimization and Insights
Broaden your understanding of data driven marketing with the NYU/ARF Certificate in Marketing Optimization and Insights. As digital technologies become increasingly integrated into everyday life and generate vast amounts of consumer data, the landscape of marketing analytics continues to undergo significant transformation.
Developed and taught by the industry’s leading practitioners, students gain access to invaluable resources and immediately applicable skillsets. Learn from case studies that focus on real-world application of marketing research and analytics methods to diagnose marketing problems, iterate solutions, and evaluate marketing effectiveness.
The certificate is awarded to students who successfully complete a combination of any four courses within two years. Choose classes based upon your own interests, experience and career path.
Instruction includes virtual live discussions, video presentations, readings, and assignments to be done independently. The time commitment is roughly 4-5 hours per week, per course.
Earn a 10% DISCOUNT* on courses by declaring your candidacy for the Certificate in NYU/ARF Marketing Optimization and Insights. The courses within this certificate are eligible for a discount with ARF member companies. Please contact us for further details at email@example.com.
You'll Walk Away With
- Apply a modern consumer-centric approach to the development and optimization of marketing in your daily work activities.
- Identify the business goals, objectives, and strategies relevant to marketing and advertising.
- Assess the requirements of an effective marketing and advertising plan to support these business goals.
- Develop actionable insights from consumer and market data.
- Integrate the research and insights process into the development, testing and optimization of messaging and creative assets.
- Evaluate the impact of media choices, the media-mix and optimal media plans on reaching marketing communications and business goals.
- Measure the effectiveness and efficiency of a marketing campaign and determine appropriate optimizations.
Earn a 10% DISCOUNT* on courses by declaring your candidacy for the Certificate in NYU/ARF Marketing Optimization and Insights.