Marketing and Public Relations Certificate in Healthcare Marketing and Communications
Professionals in healthcare, pharmaceuticals, advertising, marketing, and communications who are considering launching or advancing their careers in the growing and evolving field of healthcare marketing and communications require a differentiated set of skills to prepare for the opportunities ahead. While highly regulated, this sector has experienced rapid expansion and disruption driven by the entry of nontraditional players and a revolution in patient communications and care. The Certificate in Healthcare Marketing and Communications provides the skills and insights necessary for successful entry or advancement in the field through courses that are eligible for continuing education credit.*
Complete the program in just seven months. Reap the benefits of studying with a cohort of peers who bring their knowledge and perspectives to lessons learned. Gain the in-demand critical thinking and practical tools required to build integrated marketing and communications plans that effectively and ethically support the growth objectives of a healthcare business. Choose from one of three specialized tracks to meet your specific professional needs.
Click here to view tracks and learn more about registering.
Please note: To earn the Certificate in Healthcare Marketing and Communications, students must decide which track they wish to pursue at the start of their program of study.
*The courses within this certificate are eligible for continuing education credit approval with the Medical Group Management Association (MGMA) and the American Association of Healthcare Administrative Management (AAHAM). Please contact us for further details at email@example.com.
Must be completed within
You'll Walk Away With
- The ability to evaluate the interrelated roles of participants in the US healthcare ecosystem and the complex interchange within this expanding network of players
- The knowledge of how medicines, medical devices, services, and emerging healthcare technologies are developed, tested, approved, launched, delivered, regulated, and promoted in an evolving operating environment
- The skills to assess the challenges and identify opportunities to expand the marketing and communications impact (including digital, experiential, social media-based, and data-driven approaches) in the context of a rapidly evolving and highly regulated healthcare sector
- The tools to design integrated marketing and communications solutions, campaigns, and plans that ethically and effectively drive organizational growth and ultimately, support better patient health outcomes
- The ability to align marketing and communications plans with broader business growth objectives