Human Capital Management Certificate in Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
The Certificate in Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion delivers the skills leaders need to build sustainable diverse teams, leverage analytics to inform an organization’s practices and performance indicators, and drive innovation and business success. Each course focuses on a key enabler to support diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) across an organization. The format allows for courses to be taken either independently or as part of the overall DEI certificate. This certificate is awarded to students who successfully complete the four required courses within three years of taking the first certificate-eligible course.
- Drive Business Performance with Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Inclusive Team Leadership: Coaching for Peak Performance
- Data-Driven Analytics to Inform Your Organization’s Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Improve Diversity Hiring with Technology
You'll Walk Away With
- A deeper understanding of how inclusion drives business performance
- The skills to build and coach toward team effectiveness and spanning leadership skills
- The knowledge to identity and track data that enable agile shifts and high-impact investments
- The ability to ignite talent prospects with technology that engages external talent and communities
Earn a 10% DISCOUNT* on courses by declaring your candidacy for the Certificate in Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.