Finance Certificate in FinTech
Emerging technology and advances in computing power are revolutionizing the world of financial analysis, trading, investing, and record keeping. The growing breadth, volume, and speed of financial data require tools such as artificial intelligence and machine learning to evaluate opportunities and mitigate risks.
The Certificate in FinTech is designed to provide key tools and insights to enter the emerging area of FinTech. Students will directly engage in the design and delivery of financial services and products using these new technologies. You will learn the technological, market, and regulatory factors driving the acceleration of emerging technology use in finance, gain an understanding of key technologies such as artificial intelligence and data science, and utilize new tools in the area of algorithmic trading and machine learning and their key applications in the field. Taught by FinTech industry professionals, the courses within this certificate program provide you with opportunities to acquire and apply new skills. The certificate includes two required foundational courses and two electives and is expected to take up to two semesters to complete.
Who Should Enroll
The Certificate in FinTech is designed primarily for:
- Individuals seeking core knowledge in emerging technology in finance.
- Early career professionals will find this to be a valuable credential to possess as they seek a role in this emerging area of finance.
For questions about the program, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
You'll Walk Away With
- Knowledge of the key technological, market, and regulatory factors driving the acceleration of emerging technology use in global financial services.
- An understanding of the key features and characteristics of the most important emerging technologies impacting financial services.
- Familiarity with the key FinTech applications revolutionizing financial services, such as algorithmic and electronic trading; alternative data applications; and changes to the payment, trade, and settlement life cycle.
- Business analysis and technical skills valued at Fintech firms, banks, corporations and hedge funds.
- Skills for blockchain developers, UX designers, and quantitative traders, including algorithmic traders and compliance officers.
Earn a 10% DISCOUNT* on courses by declaring your candidacy for the Certificate in FinTech.