Raphael Malavieille is the co-founder of World of Women. He co-founded World of Women along artist and partner Yam Karkai to champion an inclusive web3.
World of Women is a decentralized global network of individuals with a gender equality-focused mission. Essentially, a community built on the back of a gorgeous collection of digital artwork NFTs. In July 2021, World of Women launched with a bang, surpassing $1 million in primary sales. Less than one year later, in 2023, the World of Women Galaxy Collection eclipsed its launch revenue by generating $80 million in one day. Today, the community is comprised of over 20,000 individuals across North America, Europe, Asia, Latin America, and Africa. And it boasts an A-list lineup of celebrity community members, including Reese Witherspoon, Madonna, Steve Aoki, Gary Vee, and Gwyneth Paltrow.
- The United Nations' report on gender equality
- The role of major corporations in NFT communities,
- The future of NFT's in digital artwork
- World of Women's "network as a service" model
- World of Women's partnership with Ledger and the Sandbox