Earn a Certificate in 14 weeks!
While the NYUSPS Schack Institute of Real Estate's degree programs provide immersive education for a long-term career path in commerical real estate, our continuing education division offers opportunities for professionals to take advantage of individual career advancement courses, as well as certificates that deliver broad knowledge in a specific topic area to advance your career track in the real estate and construction industry.
Whether you are an individual seeking an introductory foundation to a subject, a professional who would like to improve your aptitude and skills that are integral to remaining competitive in the job market, or a career-changer seeking in-depth knowledge in a specific subject, we offer a variety of educational options that serve your goals.
Certificates generally consist of two foundation courses and three to four electives. Currently we offer certificates in the following areas:
- Real Estate Investment
- Real Estate Capital Markets
- Real Estate Data Analytics
- Real Estate Development and Land Use
- Commercial Property Management
- Residential Property management
- Buildings and Construction
Certificates under curricular development include:
- Affordable Housing (Fall 2021)
- Hotel Investment and Development (Fall 2021)
- PropTech (Spring 2022)
- Real Estate Law (Spring 2022)