International Students

Students Currently Studying OUTSIDE of the US

NYU requires students enrolling in courses to have an appropriate visa for study. The NYU Office of Global Services(OGS) can assist you in obtaining an I-20/DS-2019 to process your F-1 or J-1 student visa. Once you have completed the program application, you will receive instructions for submitting the I-20/DS-2019 documentation.

For specific visa-related questions, email OGS at newinternationalstudents@nyu.edu.