We welcome international students to our Career Edge programs! In most cases, international students who want to attend the NYU School of Professional Studies High School Academy must obtain a student visa. It is important to allow plenty of time between admission and the start of the program to complete all the steps required to obtain your visa. To ensure participation, all international students must submit their application in full, including language proficiency scores, by April 15, 2023.
Program Information for International Students
- Application Deadline: April 15, 2023
In addition to tuition and living expenses, international students on an NYU-sponsored visa will also be assessed the following charges.
- I-20 Processing Fee: $50
- NYU International Student Fee: $90
- DS-160 Processing Fee: $160
- SEVIS Fee: $350 (F-1 visas) or $220 (J-1 visas)
- Student Health Insurance: $87/week (summer term rate) - All students in F-1 and J-1 status are automatically enrolled in and billed for the NYU-sponsored student health insurance plan.
Note: The DS-160 and SEVIS fees are US government fees and not NYU fees.