Interested in increasing your professional marketability, enriching yourself personally, or learning a new skill while keeping up with your personal and career-related obligations? The NYU School of Professional Studies Jonathan M. Tisch Center for Hospitality and Tourism offers a wide array of conveniently scheduled, onsite and online career advancement courses that provide you with the training necessary to advance in your current position; to change professional paths; to keep abreast of the latest trends in hospitalityand tourism; and to take advantage of the many new and exciting opportunities in these burgeoning industries.
The Center also offers the following Diploma Programs.
Acquire the professional skills necessary to succeed in the fields of hospitality or tourism while adding a valuable credential to your résumé with the Tisch Center’s career advancement courses.
A Selection of Courses From This Department
- An Event Manager's Guide to Navigating Hotel and Other Event Venue Contracts
- Budgeting and Financial Management for Meeting Managers
- Planning Successful Weddings
- Sales Strategies for Catering and Event Professionals
- Understanding Hotel Operations: Industry Structure and Trends
- Webinar: Selling Your Space as a Unique Event Venue