In the midst of the still roiling economic climate, the only constant has been change. This public dialogue, “Adapting in an Era of Change,” gathers some of the most prominent women leaders in real estate today to present their particular perspective on how to stay current, effective, and be instrumental in using change to their business and career advantage.
This Women’s Panel Discussion is presented by the NYU Schack Institute of Real Estate Alumni Association. The NYU Schack Institute of Real Estate (scps.nyu.edu/realestate), within the NYU School of Continuing and Professional Studies, has been for 40 years NYU’s home for graduate and continuing education and applied research in the fields of real estate and construction management.
The expected speakers are:
- Barbara E. Champoux, partner, Crowell & Moring LLP (moderator)
- Faith Hope-Consolo, chairman, Retail Leasing and Sales Division, Prudential Douglas Elliman Real Estate
- Susan Chapman, global chief administrative officer, Citi Realty Services
- Ruth Agnese, president, Appraisers and Planners, Inc.
- Gentry Ashmore Hoit, senior partner, Rubenstein Partners
- Helen Hwang, senior director, Cushman & Wakefield, Inc.
Wednesday, February 3, 2010, beginning at 6:30 pm.
NYU Kimmel Center, 10th Floor, 60 Washington Square South (@ LaGuardia Place, in Greenwich Village)
Seating is limited and RSVPs are requested. To register, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212 998-7300.
FOR MEDIA ONLY:
The press is invited to cover this event. Please contact Cheryl Guevara at email@example.com or 212 992-9103 to obtain a press pass.