Machine Learning in Finance
This course is an introduction to machine learning with specific emphasis on applications in finance. Learn how to uncover patterns in large data sets and how to make forecasts. Using the Python programming language, gain the skills to implement machine learning algorithms and learn about classification and regression. The course also covers neural networks and support vector machines.
You'll Walk Away with
- An introduction to machine learning, specifically as applied in finance
- The knowledge to uncover patterns in large data sets and to make forecasts
- The ability to implement machine learning algorithms using the Python programming language
- Those interested in working in fintech
- Finance professionals who seek to broaden their skill sets