Residential Leasing and Marketing
Learn how to analyze, prepare, and market residential real estate effectively through the creation of a comprehensive marketing plan. Such a plan would include market research for market recognition, lead generation, directed marketing campaigns, budgeting for marketing, and targeted outcomes with a supporting action plan to increase business in response to market conditions. Gain the skills to use the latest marketing tools to evaluate the best target markets for the product. Some strategies to be covered include segmenting the market, evaluating and deciding which target markets are most appropriate in the area, and evaluating potential markets for ongoing growth.
Note: Registering at least two weeks prior to the start of the course date is highly recommended. Popular classes fill up quickly and more specialized classes need sufficient enrollment.
For general information about this course, please call 212-992-3336 or email email@example.com.
If you are registered for an online course and are not able to access/view your course in Brightspace, please note the following:
- It may take at least 24 hours from the time you registered for your information to be transferred into Brightspace.
- New students registering two days or LESS before the start date of the course may experience delayed access.
For additional technical support, contact the IT Service Desk (available 24/7/365) at 212-998-3333 or AskITS@nyu.edu.
You'll Walk Away with
- The skills to gather and compare regional and neighborhood property market data
- The ability to prepare a basic market strategy and create a comprehensive marketing plan for a subject property
- An understanding of how to qualify prospective tenants for a residential multifamily property
- Residential real estate owners
- Residential building managers
DateJul 3 - Aug 14