Graduate Admissions FAQs-Non-Matriculant Status

Students who are interested in taking courses to gain further knowledge in a specific area before applying to a degree program or who plan to transfer course credits to another college, may apply for non-matriculant status. Also known as special student status, prospective non-matriculant students should fill out the Graduate Special Student Application and submit supporting materials found in the Admissions Criteria for Non-Matriculant Students.

Please Note: Non-matriculant students do not qualify for federal student aid.