Construction Project Scheduling and Control
This comprehensive project management course provides an overview of the critical path method (CPM) and other analytical and quantitative scheduling and management techniques as they apply to construction projects. Microsoft Project, case studies, and exercises are used extensively. Topics include feasibility studies, project plan and network development, manpower/resource allocation and costs, schedule and budget control programs, and time/cost analysis.
Note: Registering at least two weeks prior to the start of the course date is highly recommended. Popular classes fill up quickly and more specialized classes need sufficient enrollment.
This course has a mandatory requirement that students must have their own access to Microsoft Project software.
For general information about this course, please call 212-992-3336 or email email@example.com.
If you are registered for an online course and are not able to access/view your course in Brightspace, please note the following:
- It may take at least 24 hours from the time you registered for your information to be transferred into Brightspace.
- New students registering two days or LESS before the start date of the course may experience delayed access.
For additional technical support, contact the IT Service Desk (available 24/7/365) at 212-998-3333 or AskITS@nyu.edu.
You'll Walk Away with
- The ability to determine the critical path for construction projects
- The skills to develop and maintain project schedules for construction projects
- Construction project managers
- Real estate developers and managers
DateJul 3 - Aug 14