Plumbing Systems Design II
Gain an understanding of the advanced principles of plumbing system design. This course covers plumbing system design for high-rise buildings, including specifications, riser diagrams, and natural gas systems. Additionally, it focuses on ejectors, sump pumps, and trap design. Topics include water filtration systems, acid neutralization systems, vacuum systems, and an introduction to medical gas systems and storm water control flow systems.
Note: Registering at least two weeks prior to the start of the course date is highly recommended. Popular classes fill up quickly and more specialized classes need sufficient enrollment.
For general information about this course, please call 212-992-3336 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are registered for an online course and are not able to access/view your course in Brightspace, please note the following:
- It may take at least 24 hours from the time you registered for your information to be transferred into Brightspace.
- New students registering two days or LESS before the start date of the course may experience delayed access.
For additional technical support, contact the IT Service Desk (available 24/7/365) at 212-998-3333 or AskITS@nyu.edu.
You'll Walk Away with
- An understanding of more complex plumbing systems
- The ability to perform plumbing design for high-rise buildings
- Engineering design professionals
- Construction and building managers