Management Planning, Control, and Effective Budgeting
Delve into the current concepts, techniques, and work practices necessary to develop and install a comprehensive system of management planning and control. Course topics include the practices and techniques of management planning, preparation of budgets, the integration of budgets into a company’s financial plan, inventory management, cost and expense analysis, reporting systems, analysis of budget variances, and performance measures.
You'll Walk Away with
- The ability to use the budget process as a management and planning tool
- The ability to prepare a variety of budgets and to interpret performance measures and variance reports from budget-based and other reporting systems
- An understanding of how to analyze a company’s cost behavior to help predict costs and to make decisions under several costing assumptions
- Professionals with little to no knowledge of management planning and effective budgeting
- Professionals interested in continuing professional education (CPE) for accountants