Financial Modeling for Real Estate Development
Learn to build financial models in Excel for real estate development projects. Gain the skills to prepare a construction budget, value tax abatements, size debt, and allocate sources and uses. Topics covered include residual land valuation, land/site, hard and soft costs, levered and unlettered returns, construction drawdown projections, sizing interest reserves, project completion, and stabilization.
Note: Registering at least two weeks prior to the start of the course date is highly recommended. Popular classes fill up quickly and more specialized classes need sufficient enrollment.
For general information about this course, please call 212-992-3336 or email email@example.com.
If you are registered for an online course and are not able to access/view your course in Brightspace, please note the following:
- It may take at least 24 hours from the time you registered for your information to be transferred into Brightspace.
- New students registering two days or LESS before the start date of the course may experience delayed access.
For additional technical support, contact the IT Service Desk (available 24/7/365) at 212-998-3333 or AskITS@nyu.edu.
You'll Walk Away with
- The ability to construct real estate development models
- The expertise to apply various models and scenarios to real estate development projects
- Real estate developers
- Real estate asset managers