Advanced Advertising Strategies
This course provides a detailed examination of the advertising industry through the lens of account executives, strategic communications planners, copywriters, and art directors. During this course, create an advertising campaign from start to finish. Develop a broad understanding of the role that advertising plays in building an overall marketing plan. Topics include target definition and consumer insights, positioning and branding, creative briefs and implementation, communication objectives and strategies, and agency and client management.
You'll Walk Away with
- The tools needed to craft positioning statements and advertising strategies that successfully build brands and sell products
- The ability to segment target markets in order to create successful communications
- The skills to develop focused creative strategies that lead to great creative executions and cut through advertising clutter to engage target markets
- Those interested in expanding upon their foundational knowledge in advertising
- Professionals seeking to enhance their advertising skill set