Digital Marketing Technologies
The emphasis on using technology to reach increasingly untethered consumers through multiple touch points has created unprecedented growth opportunities for all businesses. As organizations consider the often-complex intersection of technology and marketing, an increasing number are looking for professionals to fill a new role: the marketing technologist. The days of IT running marketing and brand initiatives are over. Today, it is the tech-savvy marketing department that leads initiatives, ranging from banner ads to blogs, social to search engine marketing, and mobile to measurement—and marketing technology is the engine that drives it all. Explore current and future marketing technologies from both agency and brand points of view, and gain the know-how to choose the right digital marketing tools to execute successful campaigns.
You'll Walk Away with
- The ability to choose the right digital marketing tools to execute successful campaigns
- A broad understanding of the evolving technologies, all of which incorporate digital technologies
- An overview of the current and future marketing technologies from both agency and brand points of view
- Those interested in enhancing a strong academic and practical knowledge base in digital technologies
- Experienced professionals seeking expertise in digital technologies and its application to the business environment