Business Intelligence Concepts and Techniques
This course provides a critical overview of methodologies and technologies that enable companies to transform raw data into meaningful and useful information for business purposes. Learn how to use and manage data, to apply techniques for converting data into valuable information, and to analyze data for making data-driven recommendations.
You'll Walk Away with
- An overview of the business intelligence strategies employed by major companies from different verticals
- Tools to transform raw data into information and actionable plans that enable companies to achieve their strategic objectives
- A core competency in modern business intelligence platforms, including ETL, big data, data warehousing, data marts, and OLAP
- Those interested in building a strong foundation for a career in big data and business intelligence
- Professionals who want to explore big data and business intelligence concepts