The field of instructional design is projected to grow by seven percent over the next seven years. Learn about the different learning theories, as well as the various approaches to course/training design, from the planning to the implementation phases. Explore the different technologies that enhance programs, while building a strong foundation of instructional design skills. As a student in this course, you will create a professional training proposal and design for a specific program as a part of your course work. The skill set gained in the course will be immediately applicable to both the business industry and academia. This course is ideal for anyone interested in entering this exciting field, as well as for those with limited instructional design experience.
You'll Walk Away with
- The ability to design a training program using the established competency areas for instructional designers
- The skills needed to develop a needs analysis, create behavioral learning objectives, and identify training deliverables
- The techniques needed for designing curriculum and training activities
- The ability to choose delivery media and training equipment and to construct an evaluation and follow-up process
- Professionals who want to explore the core concepts of instructional design
- Professionals with little to no knowledge of instructional design