Introduction to Scrum Project Management
This course, taught by a senior executive scrum master, provides an introduction to scrum project management methodology. If you want the technical tools to keep your burndown chart from burning up, or if you simply would like to have more fun working on projects, then this course is for you. Go beyond the textbook theory and learn proven, effective scrum methods to apply to real-world project management challenges. Master scrum methods through interactive, hands-on learning. In the first session, meet your classmates and form scrum teams.
You'll Walk Away with
- The ability to execute confidently in all scrum roles, to move beyond theoretical scrum, and to adjust to real-world situations
- An understanding of how to recognize and avoid common scrum pitfalls
- The ability to increase the effectiveness of scrum team members
- Project managers who wish to learn new techniques
- Professionals interested in a career in project management