Mindfulness: The Foundation of Effective Leadership
Mindfulness schmindfulness. It’s everyone’s favorite buzzword these days. But what does it really mean for those of us who don’t have the luxury of a serene office and a fancy meditation mat? How can we apply mindfulness to our overscheduled, overstuffed lives? And why would we even want to? In this highly engaging one-day program, get the answers to these questions. Learn the basics of mindfulness, including tools for managing stress, improving work-like balance, and increasing personal and office engagement and satisfaction.
You'll Walk Away with
- An understanding of the importance of mindfulness in the workplace as a key driver of resilience, focus, stress management, skillful communication, innovation, and clear decision-making
- Increased awareness of common mindfulness traps that reduce organizational performance and productivity
- Confidence with the basics of meditation and the ability to use these techniques in a workplace setting to control emotional reactions to stressors and to stimulate innovation and creativity
- Professionals in any industry and at all levels
- Those looking to improve work-life balance and decrease work-related stress