Coaching Summer Intensive: Part II
This intensive coaching program builds upon the knowledge, skills, techniques, assessments, and tools acquired in Coaching Summer Intensive: Part I. Apply what you have learned to real coaching situations with peers, and receive feedback from observers, peers, and professors to deepen your expertise. Strengthen your knowledge and skills for identifying outcomes of coaching situations, recognizing the various coaching conversations needed during the organizational/executive coaching process, and developing your own coaching presence. Topics include career coaching, steps for building a coaching practice, emotional intelligence, virtual coaching, and organizational issues (systems theory, 360-degree feedback, confidentiality within the system, leadership, power, influence, and more). Learn how to develop your own documents and formats used throughout the coaching process.
You'll Walk Away with
- The ability to apply what you’ve learned to real coaching situations and receive feedback
- Strengthened knowledge and skills for identifying outcomes for coaching situations
- The ability to recognize the various coaching conversations needed during the organizational/executive coaching process
- Professionals who have some experience in coaching
- Professionals with some knowledge of coaching