Advanced Coaching: Practicum
In this advanced-level course, learn to coach clients under the guidance of a faculty member and receive feedback from observers and peers to deepen your expertise. Practice applying the skills, techniques, assessments, and tools from the Foundations of Coaching course and the intermediate-level course (either Leadership Coaching Strategies and Practices or Intermediate Coaching: Personal Coaching Skills) into real-world coaching situations. Strengthen your knowledge and skills for identifying outcomes of coaching situations, recognizing the various coaching conversations needed during the personal and executive coaching process, and developing your own coaching presence.
You'll Walk Away with
- Strengthened knowledge and skills for identifying outcomes of coaching situations
- The ability to recognize the various coaching conversations need during the personal and executive coaching process
- The tools needed to develop your own coaching presence
- Professionals with an intermediate-level of experience in coaching
- Professionals with intermediate-level theoretical or applied knowledge of coaching