Restaurant Management: Achieving Awesome Customer Service
Exceeding customer expectations is still very much in style, regardless of the type of restaurant. This course will take you through the elements of awesome customer service. Learn how to read a customer’s wants and desires, to know and understand the competition and its service delivery, and to “fix” a problem before it hits social media. Listening and understanding the customer’s point of reference, sense of urgency, and expectations will drive the course conversation.
You'll Walk Away with
- The ability to read a customer’s wants and desires
- Knowledge and an understanding of the competition and its service delivery
- Practice applying good listening skills
- The skills to “fix” a problem before it hits social media
- Anyone interested in entering the restaurant industry
- Those working in restaurant management who seek to move to the next level in their career
NO open sections available for this course at the moment. Please check back next semester.