Digital Cinematography Shoot: Advanced One-Week Intensive
This workshop in advanced cinematography techniques provides you with the opportunity to shoot four projects, ranging from in-class exercises to fully lit location shoots. On each shoot, you will develop concepts and realize your artistic vision for the projects, all while gaining the technical knowledge necessary for successful execution. Before each shoot, you will receive individualized advice from the instructor, who is an award-winning cinematographer. Each project will culminate with a class screening, in which students review and critique each other’s work. You will work in teams to master the art of cinematography and receive instruction in digital acquisition. This course is open to both beginner and advanced students.
You'll Walk Away with
- Advanced cinematography techniques gained from completing four projects, which range from in-class exercises to fully lit location shoots
- Experience developing your concepts and realizing your artistic vision and the technical knowledge necessary for successful execution
- Students looking to further refine their cinematography skills
- Anyone who is interested in working in the film industry as a cinematographer
- Anyone who is interested in learning to use cameras like a professional cinematographer