Managing Projects at Startups
Standard practices and techniques in the Project Management Institute’s A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)—Sixth Edition work very well at established companies, but they are not always applicable to young companies or fast-track projects. In the turbulent environment of startups, change occurs faster than in more mature companies. As a manager or an executive at a young company, learn how to customize and use generally accepted project management practices. In-class exercises and homework assignments lead you to results that you can take back to work and immediately apply to your own projects.
PMBOK® is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
You'll Walk Away with
- The ability to plan, schedule, and track accelerated projects
- Skills in the leadership, politics, and the strategic aspects of project management
- Knowledge of key project management processes that apply to startups
- Managers and executives at young companies
- Consultants working with startups
- Job seekers looking to work at a startup in a project management role