Designed for students with medium accents, this course examines special techniques for articulating syllables, words, and sentences more clearly and accurately. Students work on appropriate voice projection, intonation and proper sentence rhythm and stress. Class activities include pronunciation drills, dialogues, role plays, discussions, and short speeches, with students receiving intensive individualized correction.
You'll Walk Away with
- Special techniques for articulating syllables and words in English
- The ability to speak more clearly and articulately
- Proper rhythm and intonation
- Nonnative speakers of English
- Students looking to advance their professional, academic, and personal goals