Speaking with Confidence and Fluency I
Designed for students who are uncomfortable speaking English in both professional and more casual settings, this course helps them to speak more fluently and accurately. They also develop their listening comprehension and improve their self-confidence. Activities include discussions, presentations, and role-playing. Students work on volume, pacing of speech, correct grammar, and word choices, as well as posture and body language, all while receiving intensive individualized attention.
You'll Walk Away with
- Improved English grammatical structure and vocabulary
- Proper intonation and body language
- Greater confidence when speaking in English
- Nonnative speakers of English
- Students looking to advance their professional, academic, and personal goals