Applied Skills 2 - S
This course is for high-beginner-level students of English. It is an integrated-skills course that covers listening, speaking, reading, and writing. Students learn the essentials of English grammar and work on pronunciation. They expand their vocabulary and become more comfortable communicating about a range of personal and familiar topics.
You'll Walk Away with
- The ability to identify parts of speech and to scan for specific information when reading in English
- The skills to contextualize the meaning of new words and write simple descriptions of objects, people, places, and events in English
- The ability to write several sentences about personal experiences and to initiate—and respond to—questions about personal information including schedules, surroundings, and physical characteristics in English
- Nonnative English speakers
- High-beginner-level English speakers