ESL Listening and Speaking 4
This course is for intermediate-level students of English. Learn how pronunciation factors such as rhythm are strongly linked to comprehension skills. Improve your listening comprehension through guided practice using videos or online materials. Also, continue to improve your grammar, sentence structure, and vocabulary while learning to better express ideas verbally. Activities such as small-group discussions and role-playing provide myriad opportunities to practice oral communication skills. The complement to this course is ESL Reading and Writing 4/CESL1-CE9014, which must be taken at the same time.
You'll Walk Away with
- The ability to participate in and sustain conversations in English about topics of personal interest
- The ability to relate a sequence of events using appropriate transitions and basic tenses in English
- The ability to state opinions in English with concrete support
- Nonnative speakers of English
- Students looking to advance their professional, academic, and personal goals