ESL Foundations 2
This integrated-skills course for high-beginner level students of English covers listening, speaking, reading, and writing in English. Learn the essentials of English grammar and work on pronunciation. Expand your vocabulary and become more comfortable communicating about a range of personal and familiar topics. The complement to this course is ESL Essentials 2/CESL1-CE9022, which must be taken at the same time.
You'll Walk Away with
- The ability to identify parts of speech, scan for specific information, and use context to guess the meaning of new words when reading in English
- The ability to write simple descriptions of objects, people, places, and events, as well as several sentences about personal experiences in English
- The ability to initiate and respond to questions in English about personal information including schedules, surroundings, and physical characteristics
- Nonnative speakers of English
- Students looking to advance their professional, academic, and personal goals