Job Hunting for International Professionals
This course helps international job applicants to conduct a focused search for the best opportunities by learning how to navigate Internet sources that most closely target their desired positions. They learn to market themselves across various media platforms by making use of social media, including blogs, LinkedIn, and Facebook. They become skilled in creating a consistent message that highlights their skills and makes them stand out as professionals in their individual fields. This course is for students in the Advanced and High Advanced levels. Use our easy Course Enrollment Guide to determine which level is right for you and then register online. Any questions? Sign up for a free English language assessment and an individualized advisement session during open advisement hours by contacting us at email@example.com.
You'll Walk Away with
- The ability to maximize Internet sources for job search
- The ability to market yourself across various media platforms
- The ability to brand yourself by highlighting skills for targeted employment
- Nonnative speakers of English
- Students looking to advance their professional, academic, and personal goals